How do we ensure the lawfulness, fairness and transparency of your Personal Data?
- If necessary to perform a contract (e.g. with our employees, contractors, clients using Talarian’s Services, suppliers); in particular, we will use Application Data only for the purpose of providing Talarian’s Services as provided in such contract; or
- If required to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. when we need to satisfy our obligations as employer); or
- Where we have a legitimate business need or a legitimate business reason to use Personal Data as part of our business activities (e.g. when carrying out a processing to better know our clients and send them promotional offers), except that this shall not apply to Application Data; or
- Where we have obtained the Data Subject’s Informed Consent when it is specifically required by law or by applicable policy. This may notably be the case where none of the other legal grounds described above is applicable and to the extent permitted under applicable law.
How do we process Personal Data for specific and legitimate purpose and verify that Personal Data is minimized and accurate?
What Security and confidentiality measures are implemented?
For how long do we keep your Personal Data?
- To meet or support Talarian business activity; or
- To comply with a legal or regulatory requirement and comply with applicable statute of limitation requirements;
- To defend against legal or contractual actions (in which case, the Personal Data may be retained until the end of the corresponding statute of limitation or in accordance with any applicable litigation hold policies).
What are your rights as a Data Subject?
- when used for marketing purpose or profiling to send targeted advertising, or
- to object to the sharing of his/her Personal Data with third parties or within the Talarian, or
- when the Processing is based on Talarian’s legitimate interest, unless Talarian demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the Processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
When and how do we disclose your Personal Data?
- To Talarian affiliates for purposes described in the Policy;
- To Talarian’s authorised employees, representatives, agents and intermediaries for purposes described in the Policy;
- To partners, agencies and service providers, including IT service providers for technical reasons, who assist Talarian in providing its products/services.
- Google Inc. (or any of its affiliates), notably for data hosting and prospects sales cycle management process;
- Microsoft Corporation (or any of its affiliates), notably for data hosting;
- SalesForce, for the automation of marketing services;
- Hubspot, for marketing, sales, and customer service management;
- Zendesk, for customer service and sales CRM;
- Salesloft, for sales engagement management;
How are international transfers of Personal Data from the EU protected?
How do we handle complaints?
(i) by writing an email to Talarian Privacy Contact at the email address above mentioned;
(ii) by contacting directly our Data Privacy Officer, Emeline Cuchot, at the following address 30 Bd Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, L-1330 Luxembourg; the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org; or the following phone number +33 (0)645033424.
Data Subjects are also informed that they may file a complaint with a supervisory authority.